Breaking: Fire at Fish in the Hood Today, No Injuries

UPDATE: As reported by the Washington Post, the fire was rule accidental with two injuries, one a civilian with minor injuries treated on site and one by a fire fighter.

A short time ago it was reported that there was a fire at Fish in the Hood, aka Bill’s Seafood Kitchen, at Otis and Georgia Avenue. According to DC Fire and EMS there were no injuries.

I don’t know the extent of the fire at this time. I wish Bill all the best and hope that the damage is minor so that this great Park View business can reopen soon!

Explore posts in the same categories: Fires, Restaurants, Small Businesses

Tags: , , ,

You can comment below, or link to this permanent URL from your own site.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: