Here’s a reminder that the annual Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon is this Saturday, March 12th, and will impact neighborhood traffic with road closures. The race course includes Harvard Street between 4th Street (east) and Columbia Road (west) so plan weekend travel accordingly.
Below is the announcement from the marathon organizers:
Explore posts in the same categories: Sports leisure and entertainment
Rock ‘n’ Roll DC Road Closures This Weekend
|This is a friendly reminder that the Rock ‘n’ Roll DC Marathon & 1/2 is this Saturday, March 12, 2016.
Important race week information:
• Check the course map to see if you are affected• View the interactive Google Map for help with alternate directions.
• Contact our staff for help with alternate directions
• View transit detours on the Metro website.
• Join in the fun without having to run; volunteers are needed for the Race Crew, sign up on our website.
• Line the route to cheer on runners as they accomplish their goals.Thank you for your support of the event, please contact us if you have any questions.
Community Relations Department
Rock ‘n’ Roll DC Marathon & 1/2
Saturday, March 12, 2016 http://runrocknroll.competitor.com/dc/road-closures
Tags: Columbia Heights, Marathons, Park View
You can comment below
, or link to this permanent URL
from your own site.