Additional Renovations to Begin at Park View Rec on Monday Nov. 19th
As I wrote about on October 26th, additional renovations are headed to the main building of the Park View Recreation Center. Overall, renovations will be modest due to the small budget of about $400,000. That said, several items are on the priority list.
Below are additional details I’ve been sent about the 8-10 week renovation.
- Demolition of mezzanine
- Demolition of planter boxes (outside)
- Move kitchen to current MP room. And upgrade kitchen equipment
- New flooring; painting
- New reception desk
- Enhance storage by putting doors on storage areas and adding shelves
- Replace exterior doors. Will reduce entry points from 6 to 3 or 4.
- Remove vertical HVAC conduit/diffusers
- Open up “half” wall in main lobby
- New interior furniture
- New security system
- Upgrade electrical and data drops
- Removing group wash stations from bathrooms. Add ADA compliant fixtures.
- Clean storm drains
- Window repair
- Exterior painting and signage
- Add exterior lighting to building
- Entry way enhancements.
- New outdoor hose bib