Area Tagging Continues to be a Blight Along Georgia Avenue
Last night was another busy night for graffiti/tagging on Georgia Avenue. While “640″ hit the neighborhood this past weekend, the persistent ”nero” apparently felt the need to reclaim their turf. Below are the locations of the current tagging between Rock Creek Church Road (north) and Park Road (south), with an additional location thrown in to boot.
- Ace Cash Express 3663 Georgia Avenue (last night’s tagging on top of the weekend’s tagging)
- Fisherman of Men Church #1 3641 Georgia Avenue Northwest (old tagging)
- Fisherman of Men Church #2 3641 Georgia Avenue Northwest (new tagging)
- Elegance Nails 3619 Georgia Avenue Northwest
- Utility box NW corner of Princeton and Georgia (old tagging)
- General Services, Inc 3613 Georgia Avenue Northwest
- Lion’s Liquor & Spirits 3614 Georgia Avenue (tagging: RCC, 3500, & 640)
- International Hair Salon 701 Newton Place (NW Corner of Newton and Georgia)
- Park Road BP 3426 Georgia Ave. (SW Corner of Park Rd & Georgia Ave)
- Park Road Community Church 1019 Park Road Northwest
Images of these locations are after the jumpGraffiti/tagging comment below, or link to this permanent URL from your own site.